Ades Trusts & Estates
An Industry Leader. Accomplished, sincere, driven. Brian Ades has all the qualities of success. Add to that his genuine compassion to help others and you’ve found a man at ease in any situation. In all of his achievements, he’s been accustomed to excellence.
Brian’s early career found him apprentice to renowned fashion photographer Herb Ritts, producing print ads and cover shoots for Vanity Fair and Architectural Digest. His experience scouting and preparing luxurious locations in prominent homes nurtured Brian Ades’ sophisticated sense of style. There, he developed an eye for detail that he incorporates when staging and marketing his clients’ properties for sale. Brian was soon producing commercials for million-dollar clients such as Budweiser, Nike, and Mercedes-Benz, to name a few.
“The best producers understand budgets, deliver results, protect the client, and basically pull off the impossible every day with grace,” says Brian Ades. “I think it’s the same in real estate.”
Creative Transition into Real Estate. By 1994, he oversaw an historic restoration of the two-acre Charles E. Toberman Hollywood Estate. For the extensive refurbishment, Brian appointed expert craftsmen to rebuild the interior infrastructure of the 10,000-square-foot main house. The project saw an indoor pool, solarium, tennis court, and guest quarters returned to their original grandeur. Over eight months, he brought the neglected 1922 landmark back to its original historic splendor, and to realize its full market value. He recalls it as a singular gratifying achievement. Brian was hooked. The 1847 Camino Palmero Spanish Colonial Revival project inspired Brian to purchase and renovate his first income property in Laurel Canyon’s famed Bungalow Land. Now, after decades of smart investing, each of Brian’s rentals—from the Hollywood Hills to ocean-adjacent Abbot Kinney—represents distinctive style and design. Brian Ades is a Top 1,000 Sales Associate for NRT LLC.
Brian Ades has seen the turning point that people experience from both sides of buying and selling homes. Taking part in those important and sometimes emotional transitions is personally rewarding for Brian. One client in particular, who had meticulously directed his assets after his passing, made a lasting impression.
“We were the people left here to help him execute his wishes,” said Brian Ades. “There is something very striking about that kind of planning and taking care of people.”
Legacies of Los Angeles Brian saw a gap in expertise in intricate real estate transactions that involve the liquidation of personal property, trust and estate planning, elder care placement, and relocation assistance. As situations arose, Brian further advanced his knowledge and capability. He became an industry partner with the California Assisted Living Association (CALA), as well as an affiliate member of the Professional Fiduciary Association of California (PFAC), and a Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES).
Brian Ades’ exceptional skill set has made him the leading real estate agent for baby boomers looking to downsize and maximize their retirement, as well as trustees looking to sell their elderly clients’ or deceased family members’ homes in Los Angeles. Ades ensures the next phases of their lives are well-planned and fulfilled, often serving as a connector to industry experts who implement their wishes with consistent care.
“Each one of them in their own way has left an impression, professionally, personally, and culturally,” says Brian Ades.
Transitioning Generational Homes has become a particularly rewarding experience for Brian Ades. He is honored to guide the changeover between clients who have lived in their homes and accomplished so much, and owner/users who can envision their futures in the space.
Respect, character, and compassion to serve his clients’ needs every day. This is Brian Ades’ Legacy. Rest assured, you can entrust him with yours.
- June 21, 2015 – Open House Obsession: Mid-Century Modern and Mindful of Aging in Place $1.425M
- May 21, 2015 – Indie Favorite Mark Duplass Buys Home in Hip LA ‘Hood
- May 18, 2015 – Mark Duplass Buys Silver Lake Contemporary From Callum Greene
- February 17, 2015 – Home of the Day: A space in Silver Lake by Barbara Bestor
- February 17, 2015 – Callum Greene Lists Modern Architectural Home in Silver Lake | Variety
- February 11, 2015 – Silver Lake House Designed by Barbara Bestor Asks $4.25MM
- February 11, 2015 – Barbara Bestor-designed Silver Lake modern seeking $4.25 million
- August 25, 2014 – LA Times, Home of the Day – Donald Park time capsule in Encino
- August 19, 2014 – Retro Renovation, The Furniture King and Queen of Los Angeles
- August 14, 2014 – LA Curbed, Mid-Century Mod Hits the Market
- April 1, 2014 – Los Feliz Ledger, “Focus on an Advertiser Brian Ades”
- March 14, 2014 – Retro Renovation, “Magical 1954 LA Time Capsule”
- February 6, 2014 – Home Sweet Homes
- January 17, 2014 – Senior Services LA Eases Transitions
- January 10, 2014 – Los Angeles Times – A titanic sale in Malibu for Leonardo DiCaprio
- December 31, 2013 – Los Angeles Times, Elon Musk pays $17 million for Bel-Air manse
- November 5, 2013 – LA Confidential | November 2013 – Home Sweet Homes
- November 1, 2013 – LA Confidential – Haute Property
- November 1, 2013 – Los Angeles Confidential – Grand Guesthouses Gain Popularity
- June 21, 2013 – California Home and Design: Open House Obsession
- January 18, 2013 – The Los Angeles Times – Hot Property
- December 28, 2012 – Forbes – Tesla And SpaceX Founder Musk Buys $17 Million Bel Air Mansion
- December 27, 2012 – The Wall Street Journal – Private Properties
- December 21, 2012 – Elon Musk Goes From Renter to Owner in Bel Air
- June 24, 2011 – San Francisco Chronicle – Limelight Listing