We understand the sensibilities of our discerning clientele—because we, too, have the highest standards. To our buyers we want you to know that we are single-mindedly devoted to helping you find the perfect home at the best price.
Our Neighborhood Guide explores Los Angeles’s rich landscape with an insider’s view on the city’s pockets and architecture from the Hollywood Hills, and Beach Cities, to Park Access and many more areas you’ve yet to discover. Through our extensive network of agents, listings and community connections, we will find you the homes in the locations that match your personal character.
Brian Ades brings knowledge, personalized attention and expertise to the process of buying a home by helping buyers prioritize their needs and setting goals based on their lifestyles and interests. Brian’s comprehensive service enables clients to make better real estate-related decisions, from searching for a home, making an offer and negotiating the best agreement, to navigating inspections for peace of mind at final closing.
Brian has consistently been recognized as a Top 1% producer among 48,500 Sotheby’s and Coldwell Banker agents nationwide and Variety magazine named Brian to the city’s 2016 Showbiz Real Estate Elite—both solid triumphs marking his exceptional career in real estate.
- Identify your needs and timeline
- Educate you on current market conditions
- Provide list of reputable mortgage brokers
- Conduct daily searches for homes
- Schedule immediate showings and preview properties
- Guide you through the offer process for a winning offer
- Negotiate strongly on your behalf
- Provide selection of qualified inspectors and sample reports
- Provide utilities links for service and chance of address forms
- Provide e-file for all transaction forms
- Offer continued service beyond the close of escrow, including the purchase of a home warranty