What is Legacies of L.A.?
An overview of Brian's approach and services as experienced by his clients.
VIEW VIDEO >>
Brian Ades’ 15 years selling real estate in the most sought after neighborhoods in Los Angeles is distinguished by unparalleled professionalism and personalized service to his clients. Brian is a leader—#1 agent at Sotheby’s Sunset Strip in 2015—in high-discretionary marketing and sales from Venice Beach to the celebrated Hollywood Hills.
A dedicated professional, Brian guides the entire marketing process, starting with real time market analysis and preparing a home for sale, to showcasing a property with incredible media representation. Brian focuses on bringing to light unique features of a home to attract the maximum number of high value buyers. His extraordinary marketing strategy is extended to all corners of the globe through Sotheby’s local and global presence.
Brian has consistently been recognized as a Top 1% producer among 48,500 Sotheby’s and Coldwell Banker agents nationwide and Variety magazine named Brian to the city’s 2016 Showbiz Real Estate Elite—both solid triumphs marking his exceptional career in real estate. From modern architectural to historic and generational properties, Brian sells more than homes—he sells lifestyles.
- Provide comprehensive market analysis, educate you on current market conditions and provide insight to the Buyer profiles and trends for your home
- Prepare and review in detail the listing agreement, Buyer’s purchase contract and the importance of disclosure
- Help you identify & prioritize action items to prepare your home for sale with recommendations for staging companies if necessary
- Recommend which pre-sale inspections are appropriate for your property
- Implement a personalized marketing strategy for your home and provide updates on all showings
- Negotiate strongly on your behalf for the best offer
- Provide a complete e-file with all of your transaction files at close of escrow
- Offer continued service beyond the close of escrow